3 worst things to NEVER do while dietingPosted by Joel Marion
I have some sad news today.
Well, it’s not really news, because you probably already know this: Less than 5% of people who go on a diet actually succeed at losing weight (and keeping it off).
*Moment of silence.*What a sad, yet very true statistic.
Fortunately, it’s not really all that complicated when you know “what’s up” (as the kids say). You see, out of all the reasons people fail to see results from dieting, I’ve enumerate what I feel are the 3 BIGGEST culprits below…and if you STOP doing these 3 things, you’ll be well on your way to losing a ton of weight…for good.
The 3 Worst Things to NEVER Do While Dieting
1. Heavily restrict your calorie intake. Sure, it may make logical sense that if you only eat a cup of salad a day, you’ll be losing fat like gangbusters. Unfortunately, it don’t quite work like dat. The truth is, your body hates heavy calorie restriction and crash diets…they almost instantly send your body in to “starvation mode”, decreasing metabolism and causing your body to hold on to your fat stores as a starvation protection mechanism.
Moderate, not severe, calorie restriction is the way to go for consistent, week-to-week fat loss…but even that can become problematic. Bringing us to our next worst thing to NEVER do while dieting:
2. Restrict calories for more than 1 week. No matter how moderate your calorie restriction, it won’t take the body long to figure out that you’re eating fewer calories than it’s used to getting on a daily basis. The result? Slowed fat loss and the dreaded fat loss plateau. Not only do fat loss plateaus suck from a results standpoint, but they’re incredibly disheartening psychologically and cause many people to give up on diets from the lack of progress. I mean, who wants to sacrifice for no reward? Not me.
Research has shown that it takes just under a week for important fat burning hormones to drop off due to calorie restriction, so it’s best that calorie restriction be limited to 1 week at a time. So what do you do to “reset” your metabolism after a week of dieting? Well, that brings us to our next worst thing to NEVER do while dieting:
3. Deprive yourself of your favorite foods. Do you like ice cream? Yeah, me too. How about pizza? Love it. Shame that these delectable favorites aren’t on the “approved” foods list of very many “diets”, and that brings up several problems:
A) You’re GOING to cheat. Yes, even you with the supersonic will power. And when you do, you’re going to feel guilty and defeated…but you don’t have to, and you shouldn’t feel that way (more on that later).
B) Depriving yourself of your favorite foods for weeks at a time will actually detract from your results due to the reasons shared in #2.
Bottom line, your favorite foods should be strategically implemented in to your fat loss program at least once a week. And that brings me to a little announcement:
How to Solve ALL 3 of the Above Problems
Forgive me if you already know this, as more than 100,000 people are already users of my Cheat Your Way Thin program worldwide, but my Cheat Your Way Thin system was specifically developed to overcome these 3 major diet pitfalls…and that’s essentially why it has such a high success rate.
1. You’re NEVER heavily restricting calories
2. You’re NEVER restricting calories (even moderately) for more than 1 week at a time
3. You’re NEVER depriving yourself of your favorite foods for more than a few days at a time
1. You avoid fat loss pleateaus and instead enjoy consistent week to week fat loss
2. You don’t feel guilty when you cheat; instead you enjoy every minute because you know you’re setting yourself up to lose weight faster the following week.
3. You protect your metabolism as you lose weight so your lost weight stays lost (no rebound weight gain)
Yes, you’ll get to eat pizza and ice cream…and plenty of it. You’ll never be hungry, and you won’t have to shun your cravings for weeks and months at a time. And oh yeah, you get fast, consistent results.
And better yet, I’ve decided to slash the price by 50% for the rest of today with a half off special offer page:
Remember, NEVER do the above 3 things if you wish to enjoy consistent fat loss results. Instead, follow a program that automatically avoids these 3 diet pitfalls like my Cheat Your Way Thin program. And hey, enjoy 50% off while you’re at it for the rest of the day:
- Post a comment!
- Share this post! Share this post easily via Facebook, Twitter, Email or any social bookmarking site using the above uber widget!
- Get FREE stuff! Get my Fat Loss Secrets Exposed report and a bunch of other free stuff when you subscribe to this blog at the top of the page!