I Want You to Comment!
Hey, guess what? I want you to comment! The comments section is how I interact with you as my reader, get feedback about posts, and commenting is how you become part of the Body Transformation Insider community.
If you haven’t arleady, get yourself set up with a Gravatar (globally recognized avatar) which will add some personality to your comments by displaying your picture (or an image of your choice) next to your posts. The great thing about Gravatars is that so many websites recognize them, so you literally just have to set it up once and then you’re good to go on thousands of blogs and forums across the internet.
We also randomly select one commenter per month to receive a special package from Body Transformation Insider. So, if you’re not commenting, you’re not eligible!
A couple of things to note before you comment:
1. Please stay on topic. Comments are for discussion related to the post you are commenting on, not for other unrelated questions. For that type of stuff, you can shoot me a note using the Contact Form; just be sure to use the subject “Ask Joel” (more information on that page as well).
2. We only display G-rated Gravatars, so if you want to express yourself with a picture of your favorite playmate’s cleavage, you’ll have to do that somewhere else.
3. Please, no profanity, blatant disrespect, or “flaming” of other user’s comments. We’re a friendly, welcoming group here :-)
4. If you’d like to be notified of follow up comments via email, be sure to check the box under the submit button. This is important as you’ll probably want to know if someone replies to what you wrote.
5. We have the best Social Sharing Widget in the world! By sharing content, you help others and bring more people to this site to continue to make it even better.
If you enjoy a post, send it to your Twitter friends, post it to your Facebook news feed, or simply email it to your contacts. The sharing widget below each post makes it so easy! To be frank, I need and want your help sharing this site! Together, we can help so many people.
So, that’s about it. I’m not big on rules, so have fun and join the discussion!